SingJoint Medical Sodium HA gel is Macromolecule and has good viscoelasticity. It helps to lubricate, covers the barrier, buffers stress and inhibits the inflammatory response in the articular cavity.
Also it stimulates the patient his own synovial membrane to produce sodium hyaluronate of high molecular weight.
Hyaluronic acid gel helps to alleviate arthralgia, increases the range of mobility, eliminates synovial inflammation and delays the development of the disease.
- Non-animal source hyaluronic acid
- Natural-occurring polysaccharide
- Exist extensively in the skin, subcutaneous and connective tissue, and the synovial fluid
|molecular weight||1,600,000 Dalton (10mg and 12mg)
2,000,000 Dalton (20mg)
|Concentration||10mg/ml, 12mg/ml, 20mg/ml|
|Content Endotoxin||< 0.5 EU/ml|
- Fermentation of bacterial
- Non-pharmacological pain-relieving
- Highly purified hyaluronan
- Natural component of synovial fluid